Asian, Chinese & Pan Asian
Even though we all crave authentic Chinese food, we subsist on okay Chinese food in Santa Fe. And while many people are satisfied with the options in town, many others drive to Albuquerque for their fix. For those who need Chinese food right now, these are the best choices.
- Anthony’s Grill—Mongolian stir fry offers lots of creative options. It is in an obscure location in a strip center and not fancy but locals are eating it up.
- Bo’s Authentic Thai-Super friendly to the point where people keep coming back. Oh yeah, and the Thai is delicious! Subscribing Members receive 10% off any order. Newcomers to the food truck scene in town. Bo’s has quickly captured the hearts and tastes buds of local Thai food lovers. There is a great review in our food reviews section.
- Chow’s Asian Bistro—Just off St. Michael’s in the Smith’s shopping center sits this family-owned restaurant.
- Chef Nath—Located in the CHOMP food hall off Cerrillos is a gourmet Pan-Asian fusion by award-winning Chef Nath. The small menu features organic, gluten-free and vegan-friendly items.
- Fun Noodles—Spawned from the success of their Albuquerque location, Fun Noodles features hand-pulled noodles. Watch the cooks in the kitchen pull noodles from behind the glass walls and savor noodles as your entree.
- Lu Lu’s—Located on the south side of Cerrillos, some swear by this as their go-to Chinese fix.
Become a PatronSupport Santa Fe Foodies!
99 Billed yearly
Full Unlocked Features
40+ Food Trucks
Benefits and discounts include-25% off HORNO appetizers, 20% off The Artisan’s Bottega, 10% off Dinner For Two, 10% off Mille crepes, 10% all Fusion Tacos orders, 10% off all Jesushi orders, 10% off all MacSanta Fe orders, and many more!