Asian, Chinese & Pan Asian
Even though we all crave authentic Chinese food, we subsist on okay Chinese food in Santa Fe. And while many people are satisfied with the options in town, many others drive to Albuquerque for their fix. For those who need Chinese food right now, these are the best choices.
- Anthony’s Grill—Mongolian stir fry offers lots of creative options. It is in an obscure location in a strip center and not fancy but locals are eating it up. A locals favorite
- Bo’s Authentic Thai-Super friendly to the point where people keep coming back. Oh yeah, and the Thai is delicious! Subscribing Members receive 10% off any order. Newcomers to the food truck scene in town. Bo’s has quickly captured the hearts and tastes buds of local Thai food lovers. There is a great review in our food reviews section.
- Chef Nath— Highly regarded by hard core foodies as the most authentic in town. Located in the CHOMP food hall off Cerrillos is a gourmet Pan-Asian fusion by award-winning Chef Nath. The small menu features organic, gluten-free and vegan-friendly items.
- Dumpling Cafe-New to the scene, Dumpling Cafe has received instant praise for it’s fresh house made dumplings, noodles and soups.
- Fun Noodles—Spawned from the success of their Albuquerque location, Fun Noodles features hand-pulled noodles. Watch the cooks in the kitchen pull noodles from behind the glass walls and savor noodles as your entree.
Become a PatronSupport Santa Fe Foodies and dive into the food scene!
Full Unlocked Features
Benefits and discounts include-25% off HORNO appetizers, 20% off The Artisan’s Bottega, 10% off Dinner For Two, 10% off Mille crepes, 10% all Fusion Tacos orders, 10% off all Jesushi orders, 10% off all MacSanta Fe orders, and many more!