You are not going to want to hear this but you need to go to Los Alamos or Albuquerque for the most favored bagels in the area. No, we are not New York, so don’t expect New York bagels. But…we do have a few local options in town for good bagels. Sometimes all we need is a good bagel to push through another day in the high desert. Get off our lawn!
- Alex Mediterranean Deli-Everyone says Alex has the best bagels in Santa Fe. Word is that they are shipped in from NYC.
- Coffee Corral—You’ll find them just outside of Santa Fe in Eldorado at the La Tienda shopping center. The bagels are shipped in from NYC and that’s a good enough reason to head to Coffee Corral.
- Iconik Coffee—Grab a bagel with in-house cured lox to go with your cup of joe.
- Kaufman’s Coffee & Bagels-If you need the real deal that bad gas up and hit Kaufman’s in Albuquerque.
- New York Deli—Very popular with locals and always busy with friendly service.
- New York on Cantron—The coronavirus pandemic brought on a rebranding for New York Deli. Since reopening in May 2021, this restaurant changed its name to New York on Cantron. They have similar offerings as the New York Deli on the southside.
- Plantita Vegan Bakery—Bagels are vegan if you don’t add an egg wash and these bagels are both chewy and tasty. But you need to pre-order or stop by the pop-up as this is not a storefront.
- Ruby K’s Bagel Cafe—The consensus for the best bagels, and the most scenic drive en route to get bagles, will require you to drive to Los Alamos. But it’s worth the drive as you will find homemade bagels and cream cheese, fabulous artisan sandwiches, delicious soups and salads, mouth-watering fruit smoothies, as well as cookies and assorted pastries.
Become a PatronSupport Santa Fe Foodies!
99 Billed yearly
Full Unlocked Features
40+ Food Trucks
Benefits and discounts include-25% off HORNO appetizers, 20% off The Artisan’s Bottega, 10% off Dinner For Two, 10% off Mille crepes, 10% all Fusion Tacos orders, 10% off all Jesushi orders, 10% off all MacSanta Fe orders, and many more!