Outdoor Patio Dining
In Santa Fe, it’s always about the patio. Luckily, most restaurants have a patio that lures people in for food and fun, while others constructed one to accommodate outdoor diners during the pandemic.
- Andiamo Italian-Buzzy trattoria in Santa Fe’s eclectic Rail Yard District serving locally sourced pasta plates & Italian entrees in an atmospheric old home that was built around 1880. Andiamo’s unaltered, mission-style bungalow treats diners to a uniquely Santa Fean dining experience. Home to Andiamo since 1995, they offer indoor and seasonal patio dining. For some it’s an everyday place, for others it marks special occasions. For everyone who comes, it’s a gathering place that nourishes the body and soul.
- Cafe Catron-Family friendly casual comfort food playing all of the hits you look for. Friendly staff and a patio add to the comforting touches.
- Dinner for Two—Though they have always had a patio, they started from scratch to upgrade their patio during the summer of 2021. And what an upgrade it is. A full bar with seating is the focal point and there is plenty of outdoor seating where you can enjoy a happy hour menu or a full dinner.
- El Nido-Luxurious, delicious and historic. El Nido has been making memories for almost 100 years. What began as a 1920s roadhouse and then became Tesuque’s lively dance hall continues to attract visitors from near and far. Housed in a historic building, this iconic fine-dining restaurant in Tesuque Village, 10 minutes from downtown Santa Fe, serves innovative cuisine in a handsome setting. The menu offers grilled steaks and seafood, handcrafted pasta and wood-fired pizza.
- Harry’s Roadhouse—Situated along Old Las Vegas Highway, this iconic and family-owned restaurant boasts more than 30 years of history and was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. With a huge patio in the back, you’ll enjoy dining under a canopy of trees and foliage.
- La Casa Sena—One of the most popular patios in town, La Casa Sena is always hopping. Their Mediterranean menu appeals to people of all ages and walks of life. The inviting patio is extensive and beckons you to sit and relax.
- Midtown Bistro—Located in midtown off San Mateo, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner and is beloved by locals for the great food but also the growing patio that welcomes diners with open arms.
- Mille-Wait a sec, are we in France or Santa Fe? With Mille it gets pretty darn confusing. Marcel Remillieux owner of Mille, a French café and crêperie located in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, has pretty much blown away the entire town with his incredibly authentic French cuisine. People can’t stop raving about his food and his friendly local vibe. Get off of the internet and go now.
- NOSA-Is a destination. Chef Graham Dodds of Dallas, Texas manifests his dream in creating a unique fine dining and inn experience out in the middle of our magical high desert and we are all the better for it. Set in the scenic Ojo Caliente River Valley overlooking the majestic Jemez Mountains is the secluded and serene NOSA restaurant & inn. NOSA is an acronym for “NOrth of SAnta Fe” and also an old Spanish word for “ours” which speaks to the communal nature of a place to gather, dine and rest. A lunch or dinner at NOSA is not just a meal. It’s an experience.
- Restaurant Martin—Just off Paseo de Peralta is Restaurant Martin and a fabulous patio. Go with friends or a lover and relax under the canopy while you dine at one of the city’s favorite spots.
- Santacafe—Another one of the most sought-after patios in town, Santacafe is open for lunch and dinner and you’ll want to request a table on the patio–unless it’s snowing.
- Terra—The restaurant at Four Seasons Encantado Hotel is an ideal spot to sit, sip a few cocktails and watch the stunning sunsets in Santa Fe.
Become a PatronSupport Santa Fe Foodies and dive into the food scene!
99 Billed yearly
Full Unlocked Features
Benefits and discounts include-25% off HORNO appetizers, 20% off The Artisan’s Bottega, 10% off Dinner For Two, 10% off Mille crepes, 10% all Fusion Tacos orders, 10% off all Jesushi orders, 10% off all MacSanta Fe orders, and many more!