- Backroad Pizza— Just off 2nd Street, Back Road Pizza is known for its thin crust. With many awards and accolades, locals love this pizza joint. Being featured on Guy Fieri's Triple D doesn't hurt either.
- Bread Shop— Fresh breads and baked goods. Baguettes, Foccacia, Boule, Brownies, Cookies, Granola Bars & More
- Iconik Coffee Roasters— Grab a bagel with in-house cured lox to go with your cup of joe.
- Kaffee Haus—One of two funky little drive up coffee shacks in town. Get some.
- Lotus Dumpling House— Located in the mall across from the Plaza, these newcomers are located in a small space and offer additional seating in the mall area.
- Midtown Bistro— Whether you are in the mood for a light dinner, a fish dish, New Mexican cuisine, a burger, or a serious entree, Midtown Bistro is the place.
- Plantita Vegan Bakery— Bagels are vegan if you don’t add an egg wash and these bagels are both chewy and tasty. But you need to pre-order or stop by the pop-up as this is not a storefront.
- Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen— This 100% gluten-free kitchen offers lots of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- The Chocolate Maven— Sit in the dining room and watch the bakers do their magic while you savor sweet pancakes, eggs Benedict, strawberry crepes, a gourmet breakfast burrito, or a chocolate croissant. Weekends call for something special and The Chocolate Maven delivers. For the young and young at heart, diners will savor this unique experience. Be sure and take home some of the delicious baked goods that fill the lobby.