- Baja Tacos— This fast-casual spot on Cerrillos is known for its tacos and breakfast burritos as well as their quick & speedy fast-food-style service. But it ain't your typical fast food. Locals love them.
- Café Castro— Down on Cerrillos, this is an old-school, beloved spot for locals.
- Cafe La Montaña—Mexican. Tacos, Burritos, Pupusas,
- Cafecito— The light and plant-filled space is a welcome sign to visitors of this Argentinean-centric restaurant. Sunday Brunch includes their signature empanadas, omelet, chilaquiles, granola, Argentinean breakfast, medialuna and more.
- Counter Culture— This cash-only spot serves us breakfast and lunch and closes at 3 pm. The menu is diverse and offers plenty of vegetarian and vegan choices.
- Dr. Field Goods Butcher And Deli—
- Dr. Field Goods Kitchen— With a wood-burning oven, locals love this 'za.
- El Parasol— The El Parasol concept began in 1958 with Pedro and Lorenzo Atencio, ten and twelve years old respectively, selling their mother’s beef tacos and red pork tamales under a patio umbrella on the main street in Espanola. Check out their fascinating history on their website.Yea, it's a taco spot but everyone raves about the burgers.
- Freezie Fresh— Freezie Fresh is a rolled ice cream food truck located in Santa Fe, NM. We offer catering services for private events, public events, birthday parties, etc.