DeVargas Center Area
- Atrisco’s— This third-generation restaurant family also owns Tomasita's and this neighborhood restaurant and bar is always busy. A casual spot to belly up to the bar and make some new friends. Open Early at 8AM Saturdays & Sundays.
- Dolina Bakery & Cafe— Known for their hearty modern American brunch menu with Eastern European influences, Dolina never disappoints. But be ready to wait for a table. The benefits of waiting mean you can entertain yourself with one of their gorgeous pastries. It will make the wait so much more delicious.
- New York on Cantron— The coronavirus pandemic brought on a rebranding for New York Deli. Since reopening in May 2021, this restaurant changed its name to New York on Cantron. They have similar offerings as the New York Deli on the southside.
- Santa Fe Bar & Grill— A colorful and lively spot for locals in the DeVargas Mall, belly up to the bar and enjoy an afternoon or evening cocktail and meet some new friends.
- Taco Fundacion— In the former home of Bert's Burger Bowls, Taco Fundacion serves us authentic Mexican food and plenty of tacos with a twist.
- The Alley— The Alley is a boutique 12-lane bowling center with bocce, billiards, darts, shuffleboard & an arcade.