Fine Dining Lunch
- Cafe Pasqual’s— For more than 40 years, Cafe Pasqual's has been a local favorite. Breakfasts are sublime, but so are lunch and dinner. Their commitment to scratch cooking and organic ingredients make it worth the wait. Be prepared to wait and stroll through the upstairs art gallery.
- Izanami Restaurant— The restaurant at Ten Thousand Waves is one of our top spots for great Japanese food and views.
- La Boca— When you crave a taste of Spain, La Boca awaits. The intimate space indoors is cozy and the patio allows you to watch people walk by on Marcy Street.
- La Casa Sena— One of the most popular patios in town, La Casa Sena is always hopping. Their Mediterranean menu appeals to people of all ages and walks of life. The inviting patio is extensive and beckons you to sit and relax.
- Le Pommier Bistro— Le Pommier Bistro, the French experience, and dog friendly. Chef Alain Jorand & Suzanne welcome you. Mentions: French Onion Soup, Outdoor Patio, Dog Friendly.
- Luminaria Restaurant & Patio— Recognized as the 2021 Edible Green Chile Cheeseburger Smackdown Finalist, this is a top GCCB. A warm and sociable environment, fabulous cuisine, fantastic wines, and signature custom-crafted cocktails are just some of the hallmarks. Happy hour at the Living Room provides an inviting environment any time of day.
- Mucho Gusto— This restaurant is cornered away in the Harvey Center off Paseo de Peralta but you'll find it brimming with locals getting their Mexican and New Mexican food.
- Museum Hill Cafe— This upscale but casual lunch spot offers sandwiches, salads and New Mexican food, plus a wine list and Sunday brunch.
- Rio Chama Prime Steakhouse— Prime Steakhouse in downtown Santa Fe features an extensive whiskey list and craft cocktails. Located on the Old Santa Fe Trail near Santa Fe’s historic plaza, Rio Chama features a relaxing atmosphere, warm dining rooms, and an inviting and popular bar. Executive Chef Gabe Calhoun creates innovative American cuisine with New Mexican influences including prime rib, steaks, and creative salads. Rio Chama also provides multi-use event spaces for your parties large and small.