- Del Charro— Another iconic downtown venue, this Western-themed watering hole serves up great drinks and grub. They grind their own grass-fed beef every day for burgers which keeps the locals coming back for more.Special mentions from the group: Open Late, Frito Pie, Chicken Wings
- Geronimo— Dinner at Geronimo on Canyon Road will make a special occasion even more spectacular. Their long list of accolades and awards speak for themselves. With genuine hospitality, a gorgeous setting, and stellar ambiance, the exquisitely prepared global eclectic menu will be the coup de grace. Not feeling like a full meal? Grab a seat in the bar and enjoy a dining experience like no other.
- La Casa Sena— One of the most popular patios in town, La Casa Sena is always hopping. Their Mediterranean menu appeals to people of all ages and walks of life. The inviting patio is extensive and beckons you to sit and relax.
- La Plazuela at La Fonda— Established in the 1920s, this garden setting is hard to beat. Choose from breakfast, lunch, or dinner in this historic hotel on the Plaza that proudly boasts a 400-year legacy.
- Luminaria Restaurant & Patio— Recognized as the 2021 Edible Green Chile Cheeseburger Smackdown Finalist, this is a top GCCB. A warm and sociable environment, fabulous cuisine, fantastic wines, and signature custom-crafted cocktails are just some of the hallmarks. Happy hour at the Living Room provides an inviting environment any time of day.
- Rancho de Chimayó— This traditional New Mexican restaurant is steeped in history, has a James Beard award-winning cookbook and the drive out there is worth the trip.
- Sazón— This downtown establishment celebrates everything, Mexican. They are internationally known for their moles and Chef Fernando’s exquisite culinary creations.
- Terra at Four Seasons— The restaurant at the Four Seasons Resort is the place to catch a stunning New Mexico sunset and enjoy a memorable meal.
- The Mineshaft Tavern & Cantina— Subscribing Members receive 10% off any beverage. Head south of town into the tiny mining town of Madrid (pronounced like madras than the city in Spain), and don't blink because you can miss it. This charming, historic community is home to a few great restaurants. Burgers aficionados drive here when they want to fuel up on a real burger. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular