- 315 Restaurant & Wine Bar—This modern French restaurant has a long history of making great food and everyone goes for the fresh oysters and classic French dishes like steak frites, mussels, and grilled branzino. Popular mentions from the group: Oysters No official happy hour anymore but they have a gorgeous bar and lounge area.
- Annapurna’s® World Vegetarian Café— This 100% vegetarian restaurant serves authentic Ayurvedic food. Situated on St. Michael’s, don’t let the strip center detract you. The food is flavorful, good, and good for you.
- Bang Bite Filling Station—Bang Bite has earned a reputation as one of the best food trucks in the area. Located at the Santa Fe Brewery Breakroom Parking Lot.
- Black Bird Saloon—Go back in time and experience New Mexico the old West way. The Village of Cerrillos is a short and beautiful drive from Santa Fe. Open 10AM Sundays.
- Boxcar—The Boxcar has quickly become a favorite spot for casual dining and drinking in a casual bar atmosphere. They have surprised locals by serving food that rises above what one would consider typical bar food. Pretty much everything on the menu is very good. Live music and D.J.'s are slowly making a post COVID return as well.
- Carmelita‘s—Sandwich shop in Eldorado. Gyros, Cubans, BBQ Sandwich
- Clafoutis— If you judge a restaurant by how busy it is, Clafoutis, a French cafe, is always packed until they close at 3 pm. Whether you want a French omelet, a crepe, or a savory salad, you’ll love Clafoutis. Husband and wife duo, Philippe and Anne-Laure, hail directly from France and are smooth operators. He is the baker making the magic happen in the kitchen and she is greeting guests and in charge of the cash register. Their two daughters are also part of the friendly team and their staff makes sure everything is in order. The wide array of French baked goods will have you ordering a few sweets to go.
- Counter Culture— This cash-only spot serves us breakfast and lunch and closes at 3 pm. The menu is diverse and offers plenty of vegetarian and vegan choices.
- Cowgirl— If there ever was a place that felt like a local watering hole this would be it. The live music brunch every Sunday is legendary. Some group mentions are: Chile Cheese Fries (smothered with Xmas), Nachos, Chicken Fired Steak, Catfish, Chile Rellenos Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular