- 315 Restaurant & Wine Bar—This modern French restaurant has a long history of making great food and everyone goes for the fresh oysters and classic French dishes like steak frites, mussels, and grilled branzino. Popular mentions from the group: Oysters No official happy hour anymore but they have a gorgeous bar and lounge area.
- Boxcar—The Boxcar has quickly become a favorite spot for casual dining and drinking in a casual bar atmosphere. They have surprised locals by serving food that rises above what one would consider typical bar food. Pretty much everything on the menu is very good. Live music and D.J.'s are slowly making a post COVID return as well.
- Dolina Bakery & Cafe— Known for their hearty modern American brunch menu with Eastern European influences, Dolina never disappoints. But be ready to wait for a table. The benefits of waiting mean you can entertain yourself with one of their gorgeous pastries. It will make the wait so much more delicious.
- Horno Restaurant—Subscribing Members receive 50% off any one appetizer. Without question in the top five of most consistantly loved eating establishments in town. Always extremely consistent high marks with food, service and atmosphere. David Sellers is back in the kitchen on Marcy Street and everyone is cheering. He created a menu of foods he wants to eat with an Italian slant. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- Loyal Hound Pub— Yes, it's that dog-friendly they named the restaurant after the countless loyal hounds we have loved. Pictures of dogs color the walls of this locally-loved restaurant.
- Rowley Farmhouse Ales— Calling all beer lovers, add Rowley's to your hit list. And go hungry so you can pair some of their flavorful dishes with your new favorite brew.
- Santa Fe Bite—Subscribing Members Receive 50% off select starters wit meal purchase. Cup of their homemade Texas Chile. Chile Cheese. Homefries topped with Monterey Jack cheese (red, green, Christmas or Texas). House Nachos (no meat) homemade tortilla chips with Montery Jack cheese and refried beans and topped with lettuce, chopped jalapenos, guacamole, sour cream and pico de Gallo. The former owners of Bobcat Bite, Bonnie and John Eckre rebranded Santa Fe Bite and relocated to a strip center off St. Michael's (after leaving the Garrett's Desert Inn). Their fan base continues to roll in for a green chile cheeseburger and fries just like the old days. Friday's for Fish and Chips. Fried Chicken on Saturdays. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- TerraCotta Wine Bistro— This quaint and cozy restaurant off Johnson Street is a well-kept secret. We go for excellent food, lovely wines, stellar service and homemade food that is made with love. Their patio is surrounded by a huge bed of flowers that provides a grand welcome upon arrival and beautiful scenery while you dine.
- The Bull Ring Steakhouse— This classic and iconic restaurant has been serving steak to its flock since 1971. A magnet for politicos and personalities, The Bull Ring remains a local favorite after all these years.