- Annapurna’s® World Vegetarian Café— This 100% vegetarian restaurant serves authentic Ayurvedic food. Situated on St. Michael’s, don’t let the strip center detract you. The food is flavorful, good, and good for you.
- Apothecary Restaurant at Santa Fe O2 & Healing Bar—Subscribing Members receive 50% off any drink. The family owned and run Santa Fe Apothecary believe in the power of personal healing and wellness as a tool for enhancing the human experience. The Apothecary Restaurant offers a unique menu based on comfort foods. Gluten free pizza, farm to table superfoods, vegan and vegetarian specialties for building strength and power. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- Cafecito— The light and plant-filled space is a welcome sign to visitors of this Argentinean-centric restaurant. Sunday Brunch includes their signature empanadas, omelet, chilaquiles, granola, Argentinean breakfast, medialuna and more.
- Harry’s Roadhouse— There's never a time when there's not a wait at Harry's, but this consistently good restaurant with homemade food and fair prices keeps the locals and the tourists in the know returning time and again. Special mentions from the group. Breakfast, pizza, turkey meatloaf, margaritas, pies.
- Izanami Restaurant— The restaurant at Ten Thousand Waves is one of our top spots for great Japanese food and views.
- Jambo Cafe— If there ever was a local favorite, this is the place. Winner of numerous awards, Jambo Cafe is proud to be named by the Santa Fe Reporter for the Best International Cuisine for 12 years running and Chef Ahmed Obo for “Best Chef” from 2015 – 2021. Jambo Cafe was featured on the Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives in 2013 and enjoys a legion of loyal fans who wax eloquent over Chef Obo’s mouth-watering fare. Whether it’s take-out or a catered meal you crave, Jambo Cafe will tempt your palate with flavor and spices.
- Joseph’s Culinary Pub— Just off Guadalupe is this quaint restaurant where everything is made from scratch and with finesse.
- Opuntia Cafe— Now located in the Railyard, Opuntia's wholesome menu will help you start your day right.
- Revolution Bakery— This 100% gluten-free bakery is located in the Design Center off Cerrillos. Their drive-through window makes it easy to pick up your order without leaving the car.