Just Chillin' (Dining Solo)
- Cafecito— The light and plant-filled space is a welcome sign to visitors of this Argentinean-centric restaurant. Sunday Brunch includes their signature empanadas, omelet, chilaquiles, granola, Argentinean breakfast, medialuna and more.
- Iconik Coffee Roasters— Grab a bagel with in-house cured lox to go with your cup of joe.
- Iconik Coffee Roasters, Lupe—Hang with he hipsters and enjoy some of the best coffee in town.
- Luminaria Restaurant & Patio— Recognized as the 2021 Edible Green Chile Cheeseburger Smackdown Finalist, this is a top GCCB. A warm and sociable environment, fabulous cuisine, fantastic wines, and signature custom-crafted cocktails are just some of the hallmarks. Happy hour at the Living Room provides an inviting environment any time of day.
- Midtown Bistro— Whether you are in the mood for a light dinner, a fish dish, New Mexican cuisine, a burger, or a serious entree, Midtown Bistro is the place.
- Opuntia Cafe— Now located in the Railyard, Opuntia's wholesome menu will help you start your day right.
- Restaurant Martin— Though not fine dining, it is upscale. The menu is well-executed and the service is hospitable. Dine inside or on their spacious outdoor patio. Or secure their party room for a large group.
- The Compound Restaurant— This Canyon Road classic restaurant has a giant patio that attracts people from here and far away.Popular items mentioned from the group are: Lobster Cobb
- The Teahouse— From seven different varieties of eggs Benedict to bowls to daily quiche, their menu also includes granola, oatmeal, waffles, and lox, and bagels. Treat yourself to a pot of specialty tea to share.