Latin American & Carribean
- Antojitos Centro Americanos y Mexicanos—Mexican and Central American food.
- Cafecito— The light and plant-filled space is a welcome sign to visitors of this Argentinean-centric restaurant. Sunday Brunch includes their signature empanadas, omelet, chilaquiles, granola, Argentinean breakfast, medialuna and more.
- La Loncherita Salvadoreña—Where do you go for some of the best Pupusas in town? Right here.
- Pupuseria Y Lonchera La Providencia—Pupusas!
- Santarepa Cafe— In the words of Santa Fe locals, "auténtica," "delicioso" and "always super delicious." This Venezuelan restaurant features lots of typical dishes and their specialty is the arepa.
- The Red Enchilada— If you are seeking a combination of Mexican, New Mexican and Salvadorian food, this is the place. It's nothing fancy, but the food is consistently great and the prices are always in line with your budget.
- Tune-Up Cafe— Featured on Diner’s Drive-Ins and Dives, vegetarians will flip for the pupusa plate.