Meat & Game
- 315 Restaurant & Wine Bar—This modern French restaurant has a long history of making great food and everyone goes for the fresh oysters and classic French dishes like steak frites, mussels, and grilled branzino. Popular mentions from the group: Oysters No official happy hour anymore but they have a gorgeous bar and lounge area.
- Arroyo Vino— Relaxed bistro & wine shop serving a refined New American menu sourced from its kitchen garden. Special Mentions: Outdoor seating. Solo Dining
- Dinner for Two—Subscribing Members receive 10% the menu. Not applicable to Happy Hour menu. Owner/Chef Andy Barnes is a very creative, talented and quirky individual. And this becomes apparent when entering Dinner For Two Restaurant. Delicious five star dishes and an elegant, funky ambiance which reminds me of days past when I lived in Greenwich Village, NYC. Special Mentions from the group: Funkiest Happy Hour in Santa Fe, Tableside, Caesar salad, Steaks, Lobster. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- El Nido— Though we are not sure this is "fine dining," it is nicer dining and you'll dig the big open kitchen and fire-burning oven.
- Midtown Bistro— Whether you are in the mood for a light dinner, a fish dish, New Mexican cuisine, a burger, or a serious entree, Midtown Bistro is the place.
- Ostería d'Assisi— Italian, Piano Lounge, Bar
- Radish & Rye—Simple yet innovative food and drinks sourced locally whenever possible. Because we are passionate about fresh food, and proud to support local farmers and ranchers, our menu changes with the seasons. In addition to shopping at the Farmer’s Market every Tuesday and Saturday, we work closely with local farmers and ranchers to build our menu from the freshest meat, dairy and produce available.
- Santacafé— Though it's not brunch, they serve lunch starting at 11:30 am on the weekends, so it's close enough. The menu will have everyone at the table pleased with the choices. If you want a burger in a fancier setting, head straight to Santacafe. Burgers and white tablecloths are a match made in heaven. This local institution has been the go-to restaurant for special occasions and everyday meals. A varied menu that appeals to everyone, choose from a classic green chile cheeseburger, salmon, mussels, and more.Popular items mentioned from the group are: Lobster Rolls
- The Bourbon Grill— For the late-night hunger fix, Allsup’s multiple gas stations offer hot burritos ready to go. This burrito is part garbage and you don’t want to know the ingredients, but it’s deep-fried and hits the spot in the early morning hours on your way home from the bar scene. If you have the midnight munchies, you’re going to love this burrito. Anthony Bourdain might even approve.