- Café Castro— Down on Cerrillos, this is an old-school, beloved spot for locals.
- Cafe Pasqual’s— For more than 40 years, Cafe Pasqual's has been a local favorite. Breakfasts are sublime, but so are lunch and dinner. Their commitment to scratch cooking and organic ingredients make it worth the wait. Be prepared to wait and stroll through the upstairs art gallery.
- Churro Bar—Delicious, artful Churros. They are located at El Barrio in the plaza area near the Lensic Theater Thursdays through Fridays 9AM-2PM.
- El Callejón— Call In a fabulously historic spot on Galisteo Street, this dark-wood, cavernous interior may make you forget what time of day it is. Enjoy authentic Mexican street tacos with nine possible fillings including a vegetarian and vegan option.
- El Comal— Described as “like an old Santa Fe chile parlor, inexpensive and really good food.” Especially the sopapillas.
- Fiesta Oaxaca— In the heart of downtown and just off the Plaza, you’ll find an oasis of authentic Mexican food at Fiesta Oaxaca including several homemade moles.
- Fusion Tacos Food #1 Truck— Subscribing Members receive 10% off any order excluding the taco Tuesday special. One of the most popular food trucks in town. A Where the Locals Go favorite for sure. With more than several locations to prove their success, what else do you need to know? A top locals favorite! Favs from the group: Birria
- Fusion Tacos LLC Downtown—Subscribing Members receive 10% off any order excluding the taco Tuesday special. One of the most popular food trucks in town. A Where the Locals Go favorite for sure. Favs from the group: Birria Tacos Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- La Choza— Owned by the family that owns The Shed, this is the sister restaurant located on the outskirts of downtown. At the corner of Cerrillos and St. Francis