- Dinner for Two—Subscribing Members receive 10% the menu. Not applicable to Happy Hour menu. Owner/Chef Andy Barnes is a very creative, talented and quirky individual. And this becomes apparent when entering Dinner For Two Restaurant. Delicious five star dishes and an elegant, funky ambiance which reminds me of days past when I lived in Greenwich Village, NYC. Special Mentions from the group: Funkiest Happy Hour in Santa Fe, Tableside, Caesar salad, Steaks, Lobster. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- Fiesta Oaxaca— In the heart of downtown and just off the Plaza, you’ll find an oasis of authentic Mexican food at Fiesta Oaxaca including several homemade moles.
- Los Portrillos— When you are hungry for a classic Mexican breakfast, Los Portrillos is the place. Huevos rancheros and more but save room for their homemade corn tortillas.
- Mucho Gusto— This restaurant is cornered away in the Harvey Center off Paseo de Peralta but you'll find it brimming with locals getting their Mexican and New Mexican food.
- Paloma Restaurant— If you are in search of Mexican food in a stylish setting, head to Paloma for a fun and delicious experience.
- Sazón— This downtown establishment celebrates everything, Mexican. They are internationally known for their moles and Chef Fernando’s exquisite culinary creations.
- Tune-Up Cafe— Featured on Diner’s Drive-Ins and Dives, vegetarians will flip for the pupusa plate.
- Zacatlan Restaurant— Located off Guadalupe, this small but mighty Mexican restaurant serves brunch from 10:30 am until 2:30 pm on the weekends. Classic chilaquiles verdes, mole negro or rojos are enough to keep hungry customers coming back for more.