Open on Mondays
- Annapurna’s® World Vegetarian Café— This 100% vegetarian restaurant serves authentic Ayurvedic food. Situated on St. Michael’s, don’t let the strip center detract you. The food is flavorful, good, and good for you.
- Anthony's Grill—Subscribing Members to Santa Fe Foodies receive 10% off. Anthony's Grill has quickly become a "Where the Locals Go" favorite for fast, inexpensive and nutritious meals. Mongolian stir fry offers lots of creative options. There is a wide array of ingredients (vegetarian and vegan as well) on the menu. Folks enjoy the do it yourself approach where one assembles there own ingredients and sauces which then the order is given to the staff to prepare. All of the produce is always fresh. All of the meats are cut daily. All of the sauces are made from scratch with low sodium and no MSG. Real food at decent prices. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- Apothecary Restaurant at Santa Fe O2 & Healing Bar—Subscribing Members receive 50% off any drink. The family owned and run Santa Fe Apothecary believe in the power of personal healing and wellness as a tool for enhancing the human experience. The Apothecary Restaurant offers a unique menu based on comfort foods. Gluten free pizza, farm to table superfoods, vegan and vegetarian specialties for building strength and power. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- AshKii’s Navajo Grill— At this Farmington spot, you will find authentic Navajo foods like mutton ribs and Navajo fry bread, as well as delicacies like grilled achii (fat wrapped with sheep intestines). Using the traditional blue corn, you will devour the handmade Navajo tortillas. 123 W. Broadway, Farmington
- Atrisco’s— This third-generation restaurant family also owns Tomasita's and this neighborhood restaurant and bar is always busy. A casual spot to belly up to the bar and make some new friends. Open Early at 8AM Saturdays & Sundays.
- Baja Tacos— This fast-casual spot on Cerrillos is known for its tacos and breakfast burritos as well as their quick & speedy fast-food-style service. But it ain't your typical fast food. Locals love them.
- Blue Heron Restaurant at Ojo Santa Fe Spa Resort— This healthy dining option focuses on spa food that is packed with flavor.
- Boxcar—The Boxcar has quickly become a favorite spot for casual dining and drinking in a casual bar atmosphere. They have surprised locals by serving food that rises above what one would consider typical bar food. Pretty much everything on the menu is very good. Live music and D.J.'s are slowly making a post COVID return as well.
- Bruno's Pizzeria— Off of Paseo de Peralta near the Railyard sits this popular pizza spot of fifth-generation pizza makers. Their dough is their claim-to-fame and a 900-degree oven cooks the pie in 90 seconds. Look for their food truck around town.