- Backroad Pizza— Just off 2nd Street, Back Road Pizza is known for its thin crust. With many awards and accolades, locals love this pizza joint. Being featured on Guy Fieri's Triple D doesn't hurt either.
- Beer Creek Brewing— The folks at Beer Creek have quickly earned a loyal following. Is it because they brew some really kick butt beer? Is it the pizzas, which are consistently ranked among the best in the area? Is it the scenic mountain views from their massive patio just off of the Turquoise Trail (Highway 14)? Or maybe it's the laid-back desert vibe, owners, staff that makes you feel like you are just hanging with the gang? Whatever it is, they have quickly become a locals favorite.
- Bruno's Pizzeria— Off of Paseo de Peralta near the Railyard sits this popular pizza spot of fifth-generation pizza makers. Their dough is their claim-to-fame and a 900-degree oven cooks the pie in 90 seconds. Look for their food truck around town.
- Dr. Field Goods Kitchen— With a wood-burning oven, locals love this 'za.
- El Nido— Though we are not sure this is "fine dining," it is nicer dining and you'll dig the big open kitchen and fire-burning oven.
- Il Encanto Italian Food Truck—Subscribing Members to Santa Fe Foodies receive 20% off any pizza.What if we told you that there is a place in Santa Fe where you can eat fresh pasta that is made from scratch every day. Where the ingredients are fresh. No frozen meats, no canned vegetables, no pasta with preservatives or in a package. Where the bread is made fresh every day? Yes, that place is IL Encanto. Come and enjoy our delicious Italian cuisine. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza - Santa Fe— Wood-fired pizza always wins and this is Il Vicino's claim to fame. Located on San Francisco Street near the El Dorado Hotel, Il Vicino is a growing brand with seven locations in three states.
- Low ’n Slow— Located in Hotel Chimayo, just off the Plaza, this pizza consistently receives rave reviews from Santa Fe Foodies.
- Pizza Centro Downtown— With two locations, this pizza joint positions itself as the NY pizza king and that they are. Thin crust, not too much sauce, and just enough cheese to make this one of the city's best pizza spots.