- Boxcar—The Boxcar has quickly become a favorite spot for casual dining and drinking in a casual bar atmosphere. They have surprised locals by serving food that rises above what one would consider typical bar food. Pretty much everything on the menu is very good. Live music and D.J.'s are slowly making a post COVID return as well.
- Carmelita‘s—Sandwich shop in Eldorado. Gyros, Cubans, BBQ Sandwich
- Dr. Field Goods Kitchen— With a wood-burning oven, locals love this 'za.
- Mille— Subscribing Members receive 10% off any crepe. Wait a sec, are we in France or Santa Fe? With Mille it gets pretty darn confusing. Marcel Remillieux owner of Mille, a French café and crêperie located in the heart of downtown Santa Fe, has pretty much blown away the entire town with his incredibly authentic French cuisine. People can't stop raving about his food and his friendly local vibe. Get off of the internet and go now. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- New York Deli Southside— Very popular with locals and always busy with friendly service.
- New York on Cantron— The coronavirus pandemic brought on a rebranding for New York Deli. Since reopening in May 2021, this restaurant changed its name to New York on Cantron. They have similar offerings as the New York Deli on the southside.
- Rio Chama Prime Steakhouse— Prime Steakhouse in downtown Santa Fe features an extensive whiskey list and craft cocktails. Located on the Old Santa Fe Trail near Santa Fe’s historic plaza, Rio Chama features a relaxing atmosphere, warm dining rooms, and an inviting and popular bar. Executive Chef Gabe Calhoun creates innovative American cuisine with New Mexican influences including prime rib, steaks, and creative salads. Rio Chama also provides multi-use event spaces for your parties large and small.
- The Mineshaft Tavern & Cantina— Subscribing Members receive 10% off any beverage. Head south of town into the tiny mining town of Madrid (pronounced like madras than the city in Spain), and don't blink because you can miss it. This charming, historic community is home to a few great restaurants. Burgers aficionados drive here when they want to fuel up on a real burger. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular