- 315 Restaurant & Wine Bar—This modern French restaurant has a long history of making great food and everyone goes for the fresh oysters and classic French dishes like steak frites, mussels, and grilled branzino. Popular mentions from the group: Oysters No official happy hour anymore but they have a gorgeous bar and lounge area.
- Arroyo Vino— Relaxed bistro & wine shop serving a refined New American menu sourced from its kitchen garden. Special Mentions: Outdoor seating. Solo Dining
- Black Bird Saloon—Go back in time and experience New Mexico the old West way. The Village of Cerrillos is a short and beautiful drive from Santa Fe. Open 10AM Sundays.
- Capitol Grill Santa Fe— Fresh, New American cuisine at affordable prices.
- Coyote Cafe & Rooftop Cantina— This is the restaurant that put Santa Fe and southwestern food on the map. Stephen Pyles was the head chef who rose to fame and while he's long gone, this place has not lost its luster. Feeling like something a bit more casual, head upstairs to the Cantina.
- Dinner for Two—Subscribing Members receive 10% the menu. Not applicable to Happy Hour menu. Owner/Chef Andy Barnes is a very creative, talented and quirky individual. And this becomes apparent when entering Dinner For Two Restaurant. Delicious five star dishes and an elegant, funky ambiance which reminds me of days past when I lived in Greenwich Village, NYC. Special Mentions from the group: Funkiest Happy Hour in Santa Fe, Tableside, Caesar salad, Steaks, Lobster. Unlock Full Restaurant Guide Features Website Launch Discount Good Through Dec 31, 2022 for the $19.99 $ 19 99 First Year Full Unlocked Features 240 Restaurants 190 Categories 40+ Food Trucks Benefits include valuable coupons for Restaurants and Food Trucks: Dinner For Two, Horno, Mille, Santa Fe Bite, Fusion Tacos, Jesushi and many more. Get Started Popular
- El Nido— Though we are not sure this is "fine dining," it is nicer dining and you'll dig the big open kitchen and fire-burning oven.
- Geronimo— Dinner at Geronimo on Canyon Road will make a special occasion even more spectacular. Their long list of accolades and awards speak for themselves. With genuine hospitality, a gorgeous setting, and stellar ambiance, the exquisitely prepared global eclectic menu will be the coup de grace. Not feeling like a full meal? Grab a seat in the bar and enjoy a dining experience like no other.
- Harry’s Roadhouse— There's never a time when there's not a wait at Harry's, but this consistently good restaurant with homemade food and fair prices keeps the locals and the tourists in the know returning time and again. Special mentions from the group. Breakfast, pizza, turkey meatloaf, margaritas, pies.